Sunday, September 2, 2012

My son 1st Birthday Party @ Jollibee

hi just want to share the 1st birthday party of my youngest son at JOLLIBEE NEW LAS PINAS. inischedule ko ang party ng around 6pm kasi may pasok nun at kalimitan sa bisita ko is student. it was a great party sobrang saya lalo na ang daming umtend sa guest ko.and also ang dami ding regalo nakakatuwa dahil ang daming nagmamahal sa baby ko. nakakalungkot lang kasi wala ung aswa ko. kaylangan na kasi niyang sumakay ulit sa barko upang magtrabaho. here are the picture of the party.

me and my son
my son cake made by red ribbon
a picture taking with jollibee  with my 2 son and my 2 niece

Here is the loot bag give away for the kids its include candies and some toys

my kids polo and shorts from garfield :)



picture picture in front of our house before we go to the venue
from left Reenchie my cousin, Deemark my brother,on the back of my brother Daryl my cousin, then Me,in my front is my eldest son Mark Edison on his front my youngest son Mark Nathan, in my side my cousin Dan Lois at his back my cousin Bon, then my Lola,on her side its MJ the girlfriend of my cousin Dave on her side.
game prizes from jollibee
loot bag from jollibee P50.00/each

thank u thank u so much sa aking asawa dahil kung hindi dahil sa kanya hindi mangyayari ang party na ito at sa lahat lahat ng nageffort na magpunta at magbigay ng regalo thank you thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment