Tuesday, September 4, 2012

my lonely birthday


My Birthday thank you message for everyOne... for those who made a comments, messages, pictures..txt.personal..


Today is a beautiful day outside - sunny and warm! A beautiful day to celebrate another year! Yes, it is my birthday!Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each greeting really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. Thanks to internet for making remembering people's birthday and sending a greeting much easier! I'll make it a point to check birthday celebrators on Facebook everyday and to save them on my calendar. Hehehehe!Of course, thank you to my family who has always been there no matter what.  most especially to my husband for being so loving,responsible,kind and sweet husband.Thank You Lord for giving me another year - another year to be productive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. Thank You for the bounteous blessings You continue to shower my family and I. I pray that You always guide us and help us be better people everyday 

Sa mga nagtxt at nag greet personal....kay ate mye,kay abby, glenda,cathy, all of my pinsan my nanay, my lola,my son,my brother and the estinopo family.

Through facebook for all of my friends, relatives,,,thank u thank u so much...

Again thank you all very much for sweet pictures, comments, and messages.. it means a lot to me.. you all made me feel so special and loves..thank you all..!!! ^_^ 

thank you all. i truly appreciate.. 

just a quick note tonight to say thank you all for your Birthday Wishes. It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words.

again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless .................and many, many hugs.....:-)

my birthday prayer

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.



i'm a birthday girl..hehehe..:-)

My Husband Gift for me

No comments:

Post a Comment